About The Company
The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner® is redefining the way women carry their daily planners and keep their schedules organized. Whether they carry a paper planner or palm pilot, The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner is ready to meet those needs.
Over the years, planners were designed around the professional person, appealing mostly to men. But women yearned for a planner that would meet their particular needs, whether they worked outside the home, in a home office, or as moms raising children. In response to their requests, The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner® was born in June of 1990.
The company has grown and expanded and is now The Busy Woman, Inc. It’s comprised of day planner & calendar pages, organizer pages, purses, backpacks, briefcases, book tote/purses, car & home organizers, and other organizing products designed mostly by and specifically for women. In this way, customers can pick and choose what suits THEIR personal needs. As part of the business, training in time management skills through phone and email consultations, sharing tips and links on organizing, and newsletters is also provided.
The Busy Woman’s Goals
* Reach upward to develop your fullest potential.
* Reach outward to nurture relationships with others.
* Reach downward to serve those in your path.
The Busy Woman’s Mission
We are dedicated to teaching others to use their God given personalities to enhance their lives and relationships by effectively managing their time and staying true to the values in life that are most important to them.
The Busy Woman’s Values
* We believe our lives will reflect our values if we effectively use our God-given personalities.
* We believe our relationships with God, family, and friends should always be nurtured and cherished.
* We believe our every action should portray compassion, integrity, and fair treatment for all.
* We believe our success is determined by our attitude, commitment, and dedication to hard work.
* We believe our personal values are unchanging, but personal development requires a willingness to change.
* We believe our work should reap laughter and joy, fulfillment, and satisfaction.
* We believe our lives will be enriched and rewarded through the sharing of these beliefs with others.